Thursday, February 18, 2010

End of a Long Week

I've had more than a few blog post ideas come to me this week, but a nasty cold and then a brutal migraine knocked me off my game. I was in NYC last week and took a lot of photos with the intention of sharing them here, but I just haven't gotten to that yet. They'll be up here eventually, I promise.

While I'm still not 100%, I'm feeling much better than the beginning of the week. A little time at home, some chicken noodle soup and Olympic-watching have me feeling better. And I have to mention that my little brother stepped up and helped out when I had my migraine. I was home alone and there are few worse situations that feeling terrible and being by yourself. Thanks, Chris!

So hopefully, I will now have a flurry of inspired posts since I am feeling better. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment