I've been neglecting My Own Audience for a few weeks, but I've been working on a new online project. I just created a new website featuring my photography and freelance writing. I used the blogging host Wordpress to create my website because it offers a few more design options than Blogger and it displays photos very well. Once I figured Wordpress out, I found it easy to use and I really like how my site is looking so far. It's still a work in progress, so please feel free to pass along your suggestions and comments!
Don't worry; I'm not leaving Blogger! I'll still be blogging on M.O.A. about whatever pops into my head and I'll be using the new site to display my published work and blog about media and writing-related issues. It's pretty amazing how easy it was to create a cool and professional website and it's great to have a spot where all my online writing can be found. Please check out the site and let me know what you think.
P.S.- From time to time, there will be posts found here and at my new Wordpress site. Sorry for the repeats, but I can promise that there will always be posts here on M.O.A. that won't be on the new site!
No comments:
Post a Comment