
I spent this afternoon dancing and clapping with hundreds of older women. That's right -- I saw a matinee of Dirty Dancing live onstage!
And like I really need to say this, but it was SOOO good! I went with my mom, one of my besties and her mom. It was the perfect mother-daughter activity.
Growing up, I saw the movie a few times, but was never fanatical about it. So it's great that the musical is for everyone -- not just die-hard fans. It was very well done and so entertaining.
The show is leaving Boston next week and continuing on its worldwide tour. It's already been a hit in Australia and England and I know it will continue to be one here. Especially if the actor who plays Johnny keeps taking his shirt off in all those scenes...
image from Flickr (that was for you, Steph)
No comments:
Post a Comment