Monday, April 6, 2009

Sharing Musical Love


This morning, one of the first things I saw when I turned on the TV was Matt Nathanson's "Come On Get Higher" video. A few hours later, I heard it as soon as I turned on the radio.

Probably just a coincidence or Top 40 overplay, but it made me stop and think about my love for Matt Nathanson, a Mass native. I've seen him in concert at least six times and he is awesome live. In my opinion, one of the best live performers around.

His latest album, Some Mad Hope, has been his most commercially successful and he definitely deserves it.

I highly recommend anything by the man! Check him out and support a talented, quality musician.

flickr photo - Although I do have a picture of me and Matt after I met him my freshman year, but that was long before I owned a digital camera...

1 comment: