I am one week away from getting my master's, have three final projects due and need to find a job. One would think that this would mean I'd be spending every spare moment on the computer diligently researching my projects and looking for jobs, but I prefer to use my time online to surf my favorite time-wasting Web sites.
Besides my old celebrity gossip standbys, there are a few more spots I've been frequenting lately. Over at the Globe, I enjoy the Love Letters blog and the Names blog-- relationship problems and celeb gossip with a New England connection, respectively. Both are written by Meredith Goldstein, so I'm pretty jealous of her and wish I had her job.
Randomly, I'm also checking people's Twitter feeds, too. Random since I don't have a Twitter account and I'm sort of anti-Twitter. But I do enjoy Lance Armstrong (Rick's influence) and Martha Stewart's pages.
Now go surf and waste some very valuable time.
No comments:
Post a Comment