It's no secret that I have been watching more TV than usual lately. While I'm not proud of my TV-watching habits, much of my time in front of the tube for the last few weeks has been focused on one show: Alias.I never watched the show when it was actually on the air (2001-2006), but through the magic of the free DVD rentals at the public library I have zipped through Season 1 and I'm now on Season 2.
Jennifer Garner is a butt-kicking double agent on a mission to take down the bad guys. Along the way, she travels the world, wears ridiculous undercover get-ups and falls for her hottie CIA colleague (Michael Vartan).
I've always been a fan of Jennifer Garner and now I like her even more. The show is fast-paced, action-filled, a little campy and very enjoyable. And I've already made sure that my library network has all five seasons on DVD. (They do-- yay for free library rentals!)
Alias image from Amazon.com
No comments:
Post a Comment