When a university is in the final stages of hiring a new professor and there are two equally qualified candidates, a test is administered to determine which candidate will be hired. The test is a handwriting test and whoever has the worst, most illegible and unreadable handwriting gets hired.
Ok, so I made that up, but it's believable, right? Every professor I've ever had--for undergrad and grad-- must have flunked second grade penmanship class. It doesn't seem like too much of a big deal in this computer age, except for when you get an assignment back and you want to know what your professor thought. It's hard to do that when you can't read a damn word written on your paper!
And yes, I am feeling better now that I got that off my chest...
I can't imagine who you are talking about here...
ReplyDeleteI can't understand a word of it either....
ReplyDelete